SOLD OUTQuick View
Rare 1940s Blue Chambray Dress & Jacket Ensemble - New!
This product is sold out
Bust: 34 inches + 86.36 cm
Waist: 29 inches + 73.66 cm
Waist: 25 inches + 63.40 cm
Hips: full to 45 inches + 114.3
Length: 31 inches +78.74 cm
Bust: 42 inches +106.68 cm
Length: 23 inches + 58.42 cm
* Rare 1940s sanforized chambray light cotton denim skirt, top and jacket ensemble
* Low oval neckline to bodice top with ties at each shoulder
* Beautiful flared skirt with hip pockets
* Coordinating sleeveless jacket with pinup collar
* All pieces feature white embroidered trim
* Never worn - old store stock
* Label reads Queens Casuals - This is a rare ensemble!
A treatment used for cotton fabrics and natural textiles by stretching, fixing and shrinking the cloth prior to cutting and thereby reducing the shrinkage that would otherwise occur after washing.
This vintage ensemble appears to have never been worn and in excellent condition for its age, Shown with a slight crinoline, which is not included or are any accessories, unless otherwise noted. Some items may be pinned to the form.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.