Original 1950s Ivory Lace and Tulle Wedding Dress
Bust: 35 inches + 88.90 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66.04 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 114.3 cm
* 1950s ivory lace and tulle wedding dress
* Wonderful silhouette with peaked waist and back
* Scooped neckline with short sleeves
* Lace insert bodice and sleeves with divided skirt of lace and tulle
* Lovely soutache braiding on edge of neckline, sleeves and lace on skirt
* Secures at back with multitude of small ivory covered buttons.
* Lined in ivory taffeta
This vintage dress has been well looked after and is in excellent condition for its age. It is a lovely ivory colour, probably more off-white than it was originally. All in all, a beautiful dress.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.
Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and local air packages. If you want to upgrade to express or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.