Vintage 1950s Painterly Floral Silk Party Dress - New!
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Waist up to: 26 inches + 66 cm
Bodice Length From Outside Shoulder: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 44 inches + 112 cm
Hem Length: 6 inches + 15 cm
Zipper Length: 10 inches + 25 cm
* Vintage 1950s multi-coloured silk dress
* Vibrant painterly floral print in lime, jade, magenta, sapphire, purple, pink and grey
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and very full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with shelf bust and deep oval neckline
* Bust area features diagonal pleating on either side
* Skirt features straight front panel with wide knife pleating throughout
* Beautiful backline with long straps and tapering shelf bust panel
* Working back metal zipper, raw seams and hand finished hem
* Lining to bodice with pellon stiffening under bust for structure
This beautiful dress is in excellent vintage condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see. Silk is in wonderful condition and the colours are particularly vibrant. Worth of note is that the straps have been shortened in the back and could be returned to original position if desired. The straps are attached by a button and are easily adjustable. Shown with a crinoline and belt for presentation purposes and not included in the sale. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.