1950s Early 1960s Pink Carnation Chiffon Party Dress - New!
Size: Extra Small
Bust: 32 inches + 82 cm
Waist: 24 inches + 61 cm
Bodice: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 39 inches + 99 cm
* Vintage late 1950s early 60s chiffon dress
* Design features large pink carnations stems and leaves
* Classic silhouette with fitted bodice and gathered skirt
* Bodice is sleeveless with draped neckline- has an internal weight attached
* Large drape panel attached to right shoulder
* Ivory acetate lining to bodice and skirt
* Back metal zipper
This dress is dead stock and has never been worn and has its original swing tags attached. In wonderful original condition, fabric is bright and the construction if great. The side drape allows an endless array of possibilities and I have shown some in the photographs provided.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!