1920s Black Velveteen and Satin Flapper Coat - New!
Bust: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Waist: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Hips: 44 inches + 112 cm
Across Shoulder: 14 inches + 36 cm
Sleeve Length: 23 inches + 58 cm
Total Length: 38.5 inches + 98 cm
* Vintage 1920s rich inky black velveteen Flapper coat
* Classic silhouette with straight loose fit
* Wide stitched black satin stand - up collar that closes at hipline
* Long sleeves that are decorated with strip of topstitched satin that winds around the cuff area
* Decorative black and yellow marbleised buttons on each cuff
* Front closure with single black carved celluloid button
* Back features radiating pin tucks at neckline and a self bow under collar
* Fully lined in brown polished cotton with hidden pocket on right side
This classic coat is in excellent vintage condition, with no major flaws of note. The fabric is strong, lush and free from breaks. There may be one or two tiny spots but in all honesty it is in Incredible condition for its age. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.