1950s Blue Delphinium Print Sundress Ensemble - New!
Bust: 36 inches + 91 cm
Under Bust: 33 inches + 84 cm
Waist: 27 inches + 69 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 16 inches + 41 cm (straps straight)
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 47 inches + 119 cm
Bolero Length: 11 inches + 28 cm
Sleeve Length from Outside Shoulder : 10 inches + 25.5 cm
Hem Length: none
Zipper Length: 13 inches + 23 cm
Note: Measurements are taken from outside, flat and stretched from seam to seam. This is the maximum size allowable, so please consider individual fit and comfort.
* Beautiful commercially made 1950s ivory cotton sundress
* Fabric design features sprays of blue delphiniums with green leaves
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with deep V-shaped neckline with winged shoulders
* Bodice has tucks and gathers at centre bust
* Contrasting blue shoulder straps that can be crossed or set straight at back depending on length required.
* Two small buttons secure the straps on both sides
* Very full skirt almost full circle
* Inset pockets on each side of hips
* Matching short sleeved bolero with tiurnover colla
* Dress has built in cream petticoat with sweetheart neckline and thin shoulder straps
* Unlined , raw seams, hand sewn hem
* Back metal zipper
* Label reads Marjae Miami
This dress is in excellent condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see. One can easily replace the closed-in metal zipper with a longer zipper that opens higher, for added ease in getting it over the shoulders. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
Obviously, as these are one- off pieces, the fit may not be quite what you need. To this end, we also offer an alteration service by professional seamstresses. Please shoot us an email outlining what you want and we will quickly respond with a quote and timeframe. Costs are kept to a minimum for this service.
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.