1950's Blue & White Huge Roses Print Cotton Dress - New!
Size: Small - Medium
Bust: 35 inches + 88.90 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66.04 cm (cinch smaller with tie belt)
Bodice Length: 16 inches + 40.64 cm
Skirt Length : 26 inches + 66.04 cm
Total Length: 42 inches + 106.68 cm
* Beautiful white cotton dress with green tiny polka dots
* Huge turquoise blue cabbage roses with green leaves
* 1950s blue and white border floral print dress in lightweight cotton
* Softy curved bateau neckline with short cap sleeves
* Classic silhouette with a fitted shelf bust gathered bodice
* Mock cummerbund waist with flap and decorative huge white buttons
* Full knife pleated skirt with self tie at back to cinch waistline
* Back metal zipper
* This is a beautiful, eye-catching dress
This dress presents beautifully as can be seen with no flaws evident. The material is fresh and crisp and the colour is vibrant - it does not appear to have had much wear.....such a beautiful dress!
Shown with a crinoline which is not included. Some items may be pinned to the dress form to show shape.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.