1950s Daffodil Yellow Floral Cotton Dress Ensemble - New!
Size: Small - Medium
Bust up to: 36 inches + 91.44 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66.04 cm
Total Length: 40.5 inches + 103 cm
* Late 1950s - early 1960s daffodil yellow cotton dress
* Bold floral pattern in blues, greens and golds
* Classic silhouette with a fitted bodice and circle skirt
* Bodice with centre seam and diagonal darts at bust line
* Sweetheart neckline with fold-over wings in black cotton and spaghetti straps
* Convertible bolero in same fabric on one side and black cotton on other
* Back metal zipper
* Label reads Colony Casuals California
This dress presents beautifully. No notable faults that I can see, perhaps a small mark here and there but that is being very picky. The dress is in excellent vintage condition.
Shown with a crinoline and belt for presentation purposes. Not included in this listing.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.