1950s Lilac & Green Embroidered Chiffon Party Dress - New!
Bust: 34 inches + 88.36 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66.04 cm
Bodice Length: 17 inches + 43.18 cm
Total Length: 44.5 inches + 113.03 cm
* Late 1950s ivory chiffon dress with lilac and green embroidered floral pattern
* Wide scooped neckline with spaghetti straps
* Fitted bodice with wide full skirt
* Embroidered overlay panel over bust
* Lovely scalloped hemline
* Perfectly working side metal zipper
* Fully lined with ivory acetate extra layer of tulle in skirt
This vintage dress is in very good condition. Although this dress is over sixty years old it still presents beautifully but may be not as vibrant as it was originally. Tiny tear in overlay at bodice side seam - not really noticeable.
Shown with a crinoline and ribbon that for display purposes only and not included.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.