1950s Painterly Floral Cotton Dress With 3D Flower- New!
Bust: 34 - 35 inches + 86 -89 cm
Waist: 25 inches + 64 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 15.5 inches + 38 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 42 inches + 117 cm
Hem Length: 1 inch + 2 cm
Zipper Length: 16 inches + 34 cm
Note: Measurements taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam.
* Gorgeous 1950s cotton ivory cotton background dress
* Fabric design features painterly floral print in magenta and purple, yellow and green
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Short sleeved bodice with scooped out neckline
* Neckline is slightly gathered with shelf bust
* Self piping trim to sleeves and neckline
* Large self fabric 3D applique flower near left neckline
* Very full knife pleated skirt with self belt
* Large facings in bodice, selvedge seams with hand finished hem
* Low back with metal zipper
This dress looks professionally made and is in excellent condition for its age. In fact, it looks hardly worn. Without flaw or blemish. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.