1950s Parisienne Lovers Cityscape Scenic Print Dress - New!
Size: Small - Medium
Bust up to: 36 inches + 91.4 cm
Waist up to: 26 inches + 66 cm
Length Shoulder to Waist: 16 inches + 40.6 cm
Length Shoulder to Hem: 41 inches + 104 cm
Please Note: This dress has a side zipper so please allow for this when deciding fit
* Beautiful 1950s Parisienne streetscape scene cotton dress
* Images include courting couples on park bench, lamp posts and Arc de Triompe
* Dress colours include varying shades of brown, golden yellow and orange pink
* Wonderful silhouette with nipped waist and wide skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with deep oval neckline extending to shoulder straps
* Full gathered skirt featuring border print
* Rear bodice features a starry night scene
* Side metal zipper
Such a lovely dress with a very desirable scenic print. Dress in great condition overall, apart from ghost stitches on top shoulder seams where the straps where taken up and then let out. In one small place there is a tiny flaw to the fabric which could have occurred when the stitches were removed. Really these issues are hardly noticeable although I have adjusted the price accordingly. (See last photo)
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!