1950s Pink Roses Draped Chiffon Party Dress - New! (ON HOLD)
Size: Small - Medium
Bust: 36 inches + 86 cm
Waist: 27 inches + 69 cm (could accommodate slightly larger waist)
Bodice Length: 16 inches + 41 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 109 cm
This dress is on hold for a special person and not available for sale at this time....thank you for understanding
* Gorgeous late 1950s - early 60s silk chiffon dress
* Red, pink and magenta roses with green leaves on ivory background
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and very full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with draped shoulders and back
* Waist with pleating for a cummerbund effect
* Full skirt with extra gathering at sides
* Self 3D rose applique at bust
* Lined with both pale pink silk chiffon and pink acetate
* Working back metal zipper
This beautiful dress reminds me of something Elizabeth Taylor would have worn!! It is in great condition for its age with only some minor yellowing of material in a couple of places.The hemline is somewhat uneven with the lining seen in a couple of places but I believe this only adds charm to the dress. The bodice appears to have been altered in the past but I am leaving as it presents now.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.