1950s Red Floral Jersey & Tulle Party Dress - New!
Bust: 36 inches + 86 cm
Waist: 27 inches + 65 cm
Total Length: 44 inches + 112 cm
Please note that this dress has been sold and is awaiting checkout by Carole.
* 1950s red floral jersey bodice with ivory tulle skirt
* Classic silhouette with nipped waist and full skirt
* Bodice with short sleeves and heart shaped neckline
* Central gather on midpoint of bodice from neck to waist, decorated with self bow
* Extra wide full ivory tulle skirt with tulle flounces and large floral applique spray
* Ivory acetate lining
* Perfectly working side metal zipper
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition for its age. Remember this dress is over sixty years old and has no noticeable flaws that I can see other than some very minor drawn threads to bodice. Shown with an added crinoline for demonstration purposes only.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!