1950s Red Lace Dress with Silver Thread - New!
Bust: 34 inches + 88.90 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66 cm
Bodice Length: 17 inches + 43.18 cm
Overall Length: 45 inches + 114.30 cm
* 1950s vibrant red lace dress with silver embroidery
* Classic silhouette with fitted bodice and full skirt
* V-shaped neckline with red pleated taffeta epaulettes
* Contrasting red gathered cummerbund at waistline
* Low back with two bows
* Fully working metal back zipper
* Fully lined in red taffeta
* Label reads Sue Brent Fashions
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition for its age, without any notable faults or blemishes. Shown with a crinoline for presentation purposes. This is not included in the listing
We are more than happy to answer all inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a special listing!
This dress is for sale on various sites. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.