Early 1960s Vibrant Poppies Dress - New!
Size: Extra Small- Small
Bust: 32 inches + 81.28 cm
Waist: 24 inches + 60.964 cm
Bodice Length: 16 inches + 40.64 cm (tip of strap to waist)
Total Length: 42 inches + 106.68 cm
* Late 1950s - early 1960s silk satin blend dress with white background
* Amazing vibrant giant red and gold poppies with green leaves
* Classic silhouette with fitted boned bodice and skirt
* Low neckline with thin spaghetti straps
* Box pleated skirt
* Gorgeous decoration on red poppy on front bodice with sequins, beads and yellow 3D stamens
* Back metal zipper
* Fully lined with cream acetate
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition for its age. While this dress is over sixty years old it presents without flaws. A truly beautiful and eye-catching dress
Shown with a crinoline and ribbon which are not included.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.