50s Rose Pink Dress Ensemble with Applique- New!
This item is on layaway deposit paid
Bust: 36 inches + 94 cm
Waist: Close to 27 inches + 69 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 109 cm
* Vintage 1950s rose pink linen dress and bolero ensemble
* Classic silhouette with nipped in waist and wide circle skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with sweetheart neckline
* Front decorated with scalloped border with cream cotton insert
* Decorative MOP plastic buttons adorn scalloped border
* Insert decorated with embroidered pick carnation appliques on bodice and hem
* Bodice trimmed with gold bullion piping
* Matching high-cut bolero jacket
* Rear metal zipper and pelon stiffening to skirt for structure
* Commercially made, label reads Dandre Gowns
So many special features to this unique 1950s dress. Absolutely adore the scalloped detail and embroidered panels. The dress is in great condition for its age - some small marks and discolouration here and there...hardly noticeable. Some discolouration to the inside cream lining of the bolero - looks like a watermark that has lightened when cleaned. It is only visible internally and not at all visible when worn.
Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.