Recreation of Marilyn Monroe's White & Black Spot Day Dress - New!
Size: Small (Australian size 8/ US size 4))
Bust: 34.5 inches + 87.63 cm (gathers can accommodate larger bust)
Waist: 26.5 inches + 67.31 cm
Hips: 37.5 inches + 95.25 cm (dress is a-line)
Total Length: 44 inches + 111.76 cm
There is some stretch to the fabric
* Reproduction of iconic dress worn by Marilyn Monroe in the Seven Year Itch
* Originally styled by famous film costume designer William Travilla
* Fitted bodice with gathers at neckline
* Wide straps from neck to back of dress with rear zipper
* Skirt with front gathers below waist at high hip and front drape
This is an especially commissioned dress of the one worn by Marilyn Monroe in the Seven Year Itch. It is known as the hallway dress. The romantic comedy film is one of Marilyn's most memorable roles, filmed in 1955.