Vintage 1960s Bucherer Gold Filled Pendant Watch - New!
As a guide we provide general sizing categories as well as actual bust waist and hips sizes. Our general sizing guide is as follows:
- Extra Small US size 2, AUS size 6, UK size 4
- Small US size 4-6, AUS size 8-10, UK size 6-8
- Medium US size 8-10, AUS size 12-14. UK size 10-12
- Large US size 12, AUS size 16, UK size 14
- Extra Large US size 14-16, AUS size 18-20, UK size 16-18
We take special care to ensure that our products are correctly described and measured, with any obvious faults noted in the description. Please understand that these items have had a previous life and consequently may have acquired some wear and tear over the years. Nevertheless, we strive to ensure our items are presented in good wearable condition, clean and with any noticeable fault highlighted. Whilst we take utmost care, mistakes can sometimes happen and we are prepared to provide repairs, exchanges or refunds, whatever we deem appropriate, provided the following conditions are met.....
1. We are notified via email that there is a problem with the item.
2. The notification is provided with 48 hours of receipt of goods.
3. The item is returned at the purchaser's expense - unless we accept responsibility for misrepresenting the item.
4. The item is received by Coutura Vintage within the agreed timeframe.
5. The item is returned in the same condition it was sent.
6. The repair and/or refund will be processed within the mutually agreed timeframe following the return of the item.
7. We do not accept responsibility if these conditions are not met.
Please note we do not accept returns based on items damaged in transit, or after wearing. Should you required additional information and measurements prior to making your decision, we will be most happy to assist. We will also place the item on hold whilst we get back to you with the information. This is a courtesy service and does not imply any obligation on your behalf to purchase.
Coutura Vintage provides a quick, safe and efficient delivery option, for both our Australian clients and for those residing overseas. We deliver to most overseas destinations, mainly using Australia Post.
We have shipped many items overseas over the years and whilst we pack carefully we also take care to ensure that the parcel is sent economically. In the main we use packages and envelopes available from Australia Post. All breakable items are carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and if required double-boxed.
Please be assured, that your item will arrive professionally packed and as promptly as we are able. All items are posted within 48 hours of purchase or earlier. For additional peace of mind you may wish to take our insurance on your package, if you want this option please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the additional cost involved.
Type: Convex pendant watch with matching chain
Age: Circa 1960
Mechanical condition: Working
Winder: Stem wind
Watch diameter size: 0.85 inch + 2.16 cm
Chain size: 28 inch + 71.12 cm
Thickness including glass: 0.6 inches +1.52 cm
* Vintage 17 jewels pendant watch necklace
* Open golden face with roman numerals
* Signature skeleton back
* High quality gold filled original detachable station link chain
* Five rubies are inserted inside the back of the watch.
* Superb physical condition
* Signed Bucherer
Famous worldwide for its high quality, high procession watches. Based in Lucerne, Switzerland it has been producing high calibre watch since the 1880s. Higher grade watches have traditionally used a jewelled movement, which means that jewels (originally natural ruby later synthetic) were actually used in the movement. These jewels are functional, used as bearings for the wheel trains and in high-wear parts such as the escape lever and impulse jewel. A lower-end movement prior to 1970 would typically use 5 to 7 jewels.
Absolutely gorgeous timepiece, functions extremely well and has no flaws or damage to its physical appearance. This is a true collector's item.