Late 1950s Early 1960s Green Floral Brocade Party Dress- New!
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66 cm
Bodice Length: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 38 inches + 97 cm
Hem Length: 2.5 inches + 6 cm
Zipper Length: 16 inches + 41 cm
Note: All measurements taken flat and stretched seam to seam
* Gorgeous1950s quality emerald green satin brocade dress
* Fabric design features blue flowers, stems and leaves
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless chemise bodice with low sweetheart neckline
* Wonderful asymmetrical draping around bodice
* Large self fabric bow decorates left side of bodice at waist
* Very full skirt with inverted and knife pleats
* Fully lined and stiffened bodice and skirt with side tulle panniers for fullness
* Raw seams with hand finished hem
* Low back with metal zipper
This beautifully constructed and highly sophisticated dress is in excellent condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see. Should you want to let down the hem it shouldn't leave any line or mark in the fabric from what I can detect. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.