Vintage 1950s Parisienne Scenic Skirt- New!
Please note this skirt is on hold and not available for general sale)
Waist: 26 inches + 66 cm (button can be moved to allow slightly larger size)
Waistband Depth: 2 inches + 5 cm
Length: 28.5 inches + 72.5 cm (plus 2.5 inch hem)
Sweep: 89 inches + 226 cm
$190 minus discount is $171
* Collectable 1950s scenic print cotton skirt
* Beautiful pattern depicting Parisienne life with buildings, people at cafes, painters and flower sellers
* Colours include oatmeal background with jade, brown and black
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and knife pleated skirt
* Working back metal zipper with pearlised button closure
* Label on salvage reads "Paris in the Spring" A Regulated Cotton Never Misbehaves
This highly collectable skirt is in excellent condition for its age and presents beautifully. The only issue I can find, and it is extremely small, is that there is some hand sewing on the waistband edge to prevent fraying.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.