Couture Dior Documented 1960s Suit - New!
Length: 20 inches
Shoulder to shoulder: 16 inches
Sleeve Length: 21.5 inches
Bust: 36 inches + 84 cm
Waist: 30 inches + 61 cm
Length: 18 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hips: 38 inches
Length: 25 inches
Hem: 4 inches
* Magnificent 1963 couture documented suit
* Fabric consists of sparkling metallic-lame and multi-coloured threads silk wool
* Classic period silhouette with box jacket and straight skirt
* Suit jacket has wide lapel collar and open front
* Blouse is sleeveless with rounded collar and centre insert panel
* Panel and cuffs are decorated with large gold beaded buttons
* Straight pencil skirt
* Jacket and skirt fully lined in gold silk
* Blouse lined in gold organza fabric
* Couture finishing as can be expected
* Perfectly working metal zippers
* Labels read Christian Dior Original New-York and boutique that sold it Elizabeth Arden
The House of Dior is an enduring icon of French haute couture. When the talented Marc Bohan took over as head designer in 1960, he continued the Dior tradition of elegant, timeless design. This beautiful three-piece suit is a perfect example of his amazing work. This highly sought after suit is in excellent condition for its age. Perhaps a loose thread or two but nothing to detract from its amazing presentation. Wait until you see the hand finishing on the inside....absolutely wonderful work. The suit has been dry cleaned and is ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.