Cute 1940s Red & White Gingham Cotton Dress - New!
Bust: 36 inches + 86.36 cm
Waist: 28 inches + 66.04 cm
Bodice Length: 16 inches + 40.64 cm
Hips: 40 inches +
Total Length: 45.5 inches + 99.06 cm
* Lovely 1940s cotton dress
* Red and white gingham pattern
* Classic silhouette with fitted bodice and a-line slightly flared skirt
* Red contrast cotton trim on sleeves and mock pockets
* Added feature of large white buttons on bodice, sleeves and hipline
* Side snaps with overlapping material at seam
* Commercially made label reads "Betty Maid"
This dress is in excellent condition. The fabric is crisp and strong and the dress looks hardly worn. The only issues of note is that there is a light tiny stain on skirt and a minor fabric factory flaw on back of skirt. These issues are very minor and do not affect the appearance or wearability of the dress. The belt is for demonstration purposes only and not included in this sale.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.