Dramatic 1940s Red Wool Coat with Curly Lamb Collar- New!
Bust: 35 inches + 89 cm
Waist: 28 inches + 71 cm
Total Length: 47 inches + 119 cm
Sleeve Length: 24 inches + 61 cm
* 1940's Lucie's Olean American designer label
* Gorgeous ruby red wool coat with black mutton collar
* Double-breasted bodice with large-cuffed sleeves
* Princess-line seams that flare out below the waist in a swing-skirt
* Fully lined in rich satin
This vintage coat is in excellent condition for its age. Extremely striking design which flatters the figure and adds fullness to the skirt without adding bulk at the hips. This coat is over seventy years old and has no holes, rips, stains or fading.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item and to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.