1960s Italian Designer Silk Faille Cocktail Dress- New! (ON HOLD)
Please note this dress is on hold and not available for general sale at this time...thank you for understanding
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Under Bust: 32 inches + 81 cm
Waist: 25 - 26 inches + 63.5 - 66 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 14 inches + 36 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 43 inches + 109 cm
Hem Length: none
Zipper Length: 14 inches + 36 cm
Note: Measurements taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam.
* Striking late 1950s early 1960s silk faille cocktail dress
* Fabric design abstract floral design in copper and red on black background
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and balloon skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with with plunging v-neckline
* Bodice features gold satin piping on neckline that loops into a circle on chest
* Knife pleated skirt that narrows at hemline to create balloon effect
* Matching gold stain trim on hemline also loops in opposite direction to bodice
* Unlined, serged seams with hand finished hem
* Low back with black metal zipper
* Label reads Ammy Marina Fennechi - Roma
This sophisticated designer dress is in excellent condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see, The presentation is superb and reflective of a high-end dress from one of the fashion capitals of the world . Rome. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.