Christine Final Payment
Size: Medium - Large
Bust: 40 - 41 inches + 102 - 104 cm
Waist: 30 -31 inches + 76 - 79 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 43 inches + 109 cm
Hem Length: .5 inches + 2 cm
Zipper Length: 15 inches + 38 cm
Note: Measurements taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam.
Dep0sit of $145 this payment is final
* Striking 1950s quality crisp polished cotton sun dress
* Fabric design features black and white stain glass print
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Strapless bodice with gathers at front neckline with loop
* Bodice has black trim at neckline and waist
* Two long black straps are attached to sides that thread trough loop at centre front
* These can be tied into a bow at front or use to make a halter neck
* Very full circle skirt with large black inset panel with large bow at side
* Lined bodice, raw seams with hand finished hem
* Low back with side metal zipper
* Label reads Fashionmaker Originals
This dress is in excellent condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see. There are two tiny buttons on the inside bodice neckline may have had detachable straps -not sure. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.