Final Payment for Ana-Maria
This product is sold out
As a guide we provide general sizing categories as well as actual bust waist and hips sizes. Our general sizing guide is as follows:
- Extra Small US size 2-4 AUS size 6-8 UK size 4-6
- Small US size 6-8 AUS size 10-12 UK size 8-10
- Medium US size 10-12 AUS size 14-16. UK size 12-14
- Large US size 14-16 AUS size 18-20 UK size 16-18
- Extra Large US size 18-20. AUS size 22-24 UK size 20-22
We take special care to ensure that our products are correctly described and measured, with any obvious faults noted in the description. Please understand that these items have had a previous life and consequently may have acquired some wear and tear over the years. Nevertheless, we strive to ensure our items are presented in good wearable condition, clean and with any noticeable fault highlighted. Whilst we take utmost care, mistakes can sometimes happen and we are prepared to provide repairs, exchanges or refunds, whatever we deem appropriate, provided the following conditions are met.....
1. We are notified via email that there is a problem with the item.
2. The notification is provided with 48 hours of receipt of goods.
3. The item is returned at the purchaser's expense - unless we accept responsibility for misrepresenting the item.
4. The item is received by Coutura Vintage within the agreed timeframe.
5. The item is returned in the same condition it was sent.
6. The repair and/or refund will be processed within the mutually agreed timeframe following the return of the item.
7. We do not accept responsibility if these conditions are not met.
Please note we do not accept returns based on items damaged in transit, or after wearing. Should you required additional information and measurements prior to making your decision, we will be most happy to assist. We will also place the item on hold whilst we get back to you with the information. This is a courtesy service and does not imply any obligation on your behalf to purchase.
Coutura Vintage provides a quick, safe and efficient delivery option, for both our Australian clients and for those residing overseas. We deliver to most overseas destinations, mainly using Australia Post.
We have shipped many items overseas over the years and whilst we pack carefully we also take care to ensure that the parcel is sent economically. In the main we use packages and envelopes available from Australia Post. All breakable items are carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and if required double-boxed.
Please be assured, that your item will arrive professionally packed and as promptly as we are able. All items are posted within 48 hours of purchase or earlier. For additional peace of mind you may wish to take our insurance on your package, if you want this option please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the additional cost involved.
Bust: 34-36 inches - + 86 cm - 91 cm (bust opening can accommodate range of sizes)
Waist up to: 26 inches + 41 cm (can be cinched smaller)
Bodice Length: 15.6 inches + 40 cm (from shoulder to waist)
Neck Seam to Shoulder Seam: 4.25 inches + 11 cm
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15 inches + 38 cm
Sleeve Length:17 inches + 43.25 cm
Total Length: 41 inches + 104 cm
* Gorgeous 1950s silk shirtfront dress
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and very full skirt
* Bodice has folded collar that can be worn standing up or down
* Bracelet length sleeves with slit at edge that features two decorative buttons
* Bodice features five buttons, four of which are decorative only
* Very full knife pleated skirt
* Shirtfront fastening with snaps below waist and one button above waist
* Self belt
The construction of this dress is rather intriguing. The decorative buttons indicate that the dress was meant to have a bib insertion under the dress. There are no fastening on the dress to accommodate this so I assume that you could wear your choice of scarf (as shown here) or a camisole, skivvy or top. The dress is in excellent condition for its age and presents beautifully - as can be seen. The only issue that I can see is that the loop thread for the hook and eye fastening has broken. I left it as is, as you may want to replace it with a metal hook and eye and it also allows you to accommodate to your waist size. Shown with a crinoline that is not included in the sale. The pink sash shown here is not original to the dress. I acquired this in a bag of odds and ends some time ago. The sewing on it is amateurish but the colour goes well with the dress. Just ask if you want it included.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.