Late 1950s -60s Lavender & White Dress Ensemble - New!
Bust up to: 36 inches + 91 cm
Waist up to: 26 inches + 66 cm
Length Shoulder to Waist: 15 inches + 38 cm
Length Shoulder to Hem: 42 inches + 106 cm
Length Tip to Tip: 64 inches + 162.5 cm
Widest Point (excluding Fringe): 17 inches + 43 cm
Fringe: 1.5 inches + 3.8 cm
* Gorgeous 1950s abstract designed lavender and white cotton blend dress ensemble
* Wonderful silhouette with princess seams and wide skirt
* Bodice with short sleeves, v notched neckline and empire bust
* Flared gored skirt flaring gently from under the bust and widening down skirt
* Matching reversible triangular shawl with blue corded fringing
* Rear metal zipper on dress and back tie bow at back neckline
Gorgeous fresh looking summer dress with matching shawl that can be used in a variety of ways. The ensemble is in excellent condition with the only noted imperfection being a small faint yellowish smudge on the skirt which is hidden by the print - really not at all noticeable.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!