Late 1950s early 1960s Cotton Floral Art Print Sun Dress
Bust: 34.5 inches + 87.63 cm
Waist: 24.5 inches + 62.23 cm
Total Length: 39 inches + 99.06 cm
* Vintage Jerry Gilden designer label dress
* Abstract roses and ribbon design in bronze, black and white
* Clear rhinestones and jet beads highlights on roses throughout dress
* Black cord trim on neckline and shoulder straps with little bow offset on bodice
* Matching black cord self tie at waist
* Perfectly working zipper at back
This vintage dress is over fifty years old and has had a previous life. The fabric, however, is nice and crisp and is in very good condition for its age. No significant faults that I can find. Some items may be pinned to the form for presentation purposes.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item and to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.