Late 1950s Early 1960s Pink & White Floral Dress- New!
Bust: 36 inches + 91 cm
Waist: 27 inches + 69 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 14.5 inches + 37 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 39 inches + 99 cm
Hem Length: 1.5 inches + 4 cm
Zipper Length: 16 inches + 41 cm
Note: Measurements taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam.
* Striking 1950s quality crisp embossed cotton & rayon blend white background dress
* Delicate floral ditsy print in hot pink
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless chemise bodice with rounded neckline etched in magenta rick rack braid
* Bodice has mock shirtfront with rick rack braid and magenta buttons
* Very full knife pleated skirt with belt loops at waist
* Original magenta tie belt
* Unlined bodice, raw seams with hand finished hem
* Back metal zipper
* Unworn with original swing tags attached read Crepe Suzette by Coalport
This dress is in mint condition for its age. No flaws that I can see. Never worn with original swing tags, So beautiful. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.