Late 1950s Lavender & Blue Rose Print Dress- New!
Size: Extra Small
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Under Bust: 30 inches + 76 cm
Waist: 24 inches + 61 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 14.5 inches + 37 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 39 inches + 99 cm
Hem Length: 1.75 inches + 4 cm
Zipper Length: 13 inches + 33 cm
Note: Measurements taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam.
* Simply gorgeous 1950s ivory background cotton sundress
* Fabric design features large roses in lavender and blue with green leaves
* Shadowing of the roses creates a 3D effect
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless chemise bodice with shelf bust and square neckline
* Bodice is gathered from neckline to bust and trimmed with self piping
* Knife pleated skirt with self piping at bust and trimmed with self fabric bow
* Semi-lined bodice, raw seams with hand finished hem
* Low back with metal zipper
* Seems to be commercially made but no label
This is such a beautiful dress and perfect for Summer. It happens to be in excellent condition for its age with no flaws that I can see. The only thing of note is that there is some fraying at the seams inside but of no consequence to the presentation of the dress. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.