Layaway for Hwi - Final Payment
Size: Extra Small
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Waist: 24 inches + 61 cm
Bodice Length From Outside Shoulder: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 109 cm
50% deposit on layaway PAID
* Vintage 1950s ivory cotton dress
* Design features clusters of multi-hued roses, leaves and flowers
* Colours include pink, orange, green, blue, yellow and black
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and very full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice trimmed in chartreuse cotton trim
* Wide drawstring neckline that ends with long bow
* Gathered full skirt with straighter panel at front and back
* Pockets in both side seams
* Waist sides decorated with rows of top stitching back and front
* Metal zipper at front of dress hidden by hanging bow
* Label reads Ellen Kaye
This dress is drop-dead gorgeous and is extremely well constructed. It's in excellent vintage condition for its age. No notable flaws that I can see, perhaps a mark or two but totally lost in the design. Belt loops but no belt. Shown with a crinoline for presentation purposes and not included in the sale. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.