Maggie's 2nd Payment Blue Floral Sundress
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Waist: 25 - tight 26 inches + 63.5 - 66 cm
Bodice Length: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 41 inches + 104 cm
Hem Length: none
Zipper Length: 15 inches + 38 cm
* Eye-catching 1950s quality cotton sun dress
* Fabric background is off white with darker cream thin stripes (mimics raw silk)
* Large floral bouquet print in blue, lavender and green
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and wide skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with low scooped neckline and thin shoulder straps
* Very full skirt with double rows of stitching at waistline
* Boning back front and sides for support and structure
* Bodice completely lined in self fabric, selvaged seams and machined hem
* Side metal zipper opens to underarm with hook and eye closure at top
This dress is beautifully made and I wouldn't have been at all surprised if it sported a well known label, but unfortunately there is none. In excellent condition throughout, the boning may need to be secured in at the top at one point. Completely encased at the moment, but they are straining the fabric all so slightly. Really nothing of concern. Altogether a wonderful, eye-catching dress. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.