Original 1950s Lush Mahogany Mink Full Coat
Bust: 38 inches + 96.52 cm
Waist: 39 inches + 99.06 cm
Total Length: 44 inches + 111.76 cm
Sleeve Length: 24 inches + 60.96 cm
* Luxurious 1950s mahogany mink full length coat
* Glossy mahogany mink colour with great contrasts
* Wide rounded collar
* Long slightly bell shaped sleeves typical of era
* Hidden furrier hook and eye at the waist and another optional one at the neck
* Two front lined pockets
* Concealed pockets at hipline
* Fully lined in rich chocolate satin with monogram RKO
* Label reads Archie Bloch Furs
This vintage coat is in excellent condition, no bald spots, shedding or splits that I can see. The fur is soft and supple, with a high gloss. A beautiful coat. The lining is also in excellent condition. The coat was made in the USA, which is well known for its high quality mink.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item and to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.