Original 1950s Lilac Roses Cotton Dress - New!
Bust: 36 inches + 91.4 cm
Waist: 26 inches + 66 cm
Bodice length from centre back: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 40.5 inches + 103 cm ( 2inch hem)
* Beautiful high quality glazed cotton 1950s dress
* Lilac and Purple roses with green leaves on ivory background
* Classic silhouette with nipped waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with scooped neckline and threaded purple ribbon feature
* Original self belt with belt loops attached to dress
* Skirt has ivory pelon stiffening with back metal zipper
* Label reads "Melbray" model
This is an exquisite high quality dress with beautiful design features. The fabric is glazed cotton is bold and bright, and retains its original lustre and stiffness. No issue to note, one of my favourite dresses!
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!