Outstanding 1920s Parisienne Purple Beaded Party Dress - New!
Size: Medium - Large
Bust: 37 inches + 94cm (could go larger as top has a lot of room)
Waist: 38 inches + 97 cm
Hips: 46 inches + 117 cm
Total Length: 41 inches + 104 cm
* Wonderful 1920s pinky lilac silk chiffon dress
* Classic silhouette with dropped waist and full skirt
* Two pieces consisting of beaded top and a shell with beaded skirt
* Bodice has intricate beading with silver metallic lace trims
* Upper shell features a peach satin bodice with lace trim
* Intricate medallion at centre hipline
* Gorgeous zigzag hemline
* Label reads "Max Cohen - New York, Paris"
This has to be one of the most spectacular dresses in our collection. It is really stunning and a museum-worthy piece. The dress itself is in excellent condition for its age without notable rips, stains, fading or holes, some small underarm staining to under shell, and perhaps missing a bead or two but you will never notice. Absolutely incredible find!!
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.