Recreation of Marilyn's Ivory Lace Gown- New!
Size: Extra Small
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Under Bust: 32 inches + 81 cm
Waist: 24 inches + 61 cm
Hips up to 36 inches + 91 cm
Fits Bodice Length : 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length from natural shoulder: 57 inches + 145 cm
Hem Length: none
Note: Measurements are taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam. Please allow for individual fit and comfort.
* Reproduction of the gown worn by Marilyn to the Premiere of How to Marry
A Millionaire in 1953
* Fabric is high quality white bridal lace over ecru lining
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and straight skirt
* Strapless scalloped bodice with sweetheart neckline and beading
* Skirt is scalloped at hemline with self belt at waist
* Diagonal draped satin sash from neckline which trails on floor
* Fully lined, well finished with stays at bodice
* Low back with plastic zipper
* Originally styled by famous film costume designer William Travilla
This is a commissioned dress to replicate the one worn by Marilyn Monroe to the premiere of How to Marry a Millionaire. The dress was also designed by William Travilla who received an Academy Award Nomination for Costume Design.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.