Stunning 1950s Red Rose Organza 3D Party Dress - New!
Size: Extra Small
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Under Bust: 30 inches + 76 cm
Waist: 25 inches + 63 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 43 inches + 109 cm
Note: Measurements are taken from outside, flat and stretched from seam to seam. This is the maximum size allowable, so please consider individual fit and comfort.
* Spectacular 1950s deep red silk organza cocktail dress
* Fabric design features ghosted deep red full blown roses with leaves
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with deep V-shaped neckline
* Bodice has shelf bust with diagonal pleated draping
* Lower bodice features horizontal draping with a peak at centre front
* Large 3D self fabric rose applique at bust with white stamens and green leaves
* Very full skirt tightly gathered skirt
* Dress has built in cream petticoat with sweetheart neckline and thin shoulder straps
* Fully lined with additional gauze underskirt , raw seams, machined hem
* Back metal zipper
One of the most beautiful dresses I've posted recently.The colours are amazing and the construction of the highest quality. Can't praise this beauty enough!! Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
Obviously, as these are one- off pieces, the fit may not be quite what you need. To this end, we also offer an alteration service by professional seamstresses. Please shoot us an email outlining what you want and we will quickly respond with a quote and timeframe. Costs are kept to a minimum for this service.
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.