Rare 1920s Pale Peach Knitted Cardigan - New!
Bust: 34 inches + 86.4 cm
Waist: 34 inches + 86.4 cm
Hips: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Sleeve Length: 25 inches +63.5 cm
Total Length: 32 inches + 81.3 cm
* Stunning 1920s pale peach silk knitted cardigan
* Flapper shaping with fuller length and dropped waistline
* Open front cinched upper hip with threaded self tie
* Squared ribbed collar that extends to waist
* Ties trimmed with self fabric round ball tassels
* Long sleeves with wider ribbed cuffs
* Professionally made by Halycon Mills, Melbourne
This gorgeous original 1920 flapper cardigan is old store stock and has never been worn. It is wonderful condition for its age with only some slight discolouration that in no way detracts from this collectable garment. Seldom do you find these original flapper cardigans and the styling on this one is superb.
Yes we offer flexible laybuy/layaway options and are open to negotiation on the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!