Vintage 1920s Red Beaded Chiffon Party Dress - New! (ON HOLD)
Size: Extra Small - Small
Bust: 34 inches + 86 cm
Hips: 34 -36 inches + 86 cm + 91 cm
Bodice Length From Outside Shoulder to Hips: 17 inches + 43.5 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 110 cm
This dress is on hold for a 24 hour period and not available for sale at this time...thank you
* Vintage 1920s red silk chiffon party dress
* Gorgeous red glass bead detailing on dress bodice and skirt
* Classic silhouette with dropped waist
* Drop shoulder bodice with round scooped neckline
* Rows of beads around neckline, hip and sleeve edge
* Triangular bead accents on bodice below neckline
* Dress looks to be in two pieces but the skirt is actually joined to the under bodice
* Skirt features two side panels with intricate beadwork detail
* Under skirt in red silk chiffon with squared neckline and two thin straps
* Under bodice is linen in cream silk
* Side snaps for closure, as well as a tie at back neck
This beautiful dress is in excellent vintage condition for its age, considering it is approaching 100 years of age. No notable flaws that I can see - perhaps there may be a few missing beads here and there, and a couple of light stains but nothing to seriously detract from its wonderful presentation. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.