Vintage 1930s Peach and White Floral Deco Gown - New!
Bust: 35 inches + 89 cm
Waist: 25 inches + 63.5 cm
Bodice Length: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 56 inches + 143 cm
* Vintage late 1930s peach voile gown
* Lovely peach and white floral pattern
* Classic silhouette with fitted bodice and wide skirt
* Short sleeved bodice with rounded neckline
* Lace edging at neckline and sleeve edge
* Skirt features tiers of black ribbon edging which is echoed on sleeve
* Early metal zipper at side
* Dress is lined in peach cotton and ivory cotton netting
Simply stunning dress that presents beautifully as can be seen. The only very minor issues are some very slight overall fade and a tiny pinhole at front bodice which is completely hidden by black ribbon. In reality, this dress has escaped virtually unscathed over the years. Really beautiful!
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.