Vintage 1940s Blue Floral Chiffon Dress- New!
Bust: 40- 42 inches + 102 - 107 cm
Under Bust: 38 inches + 96.5 cm
Waist: 32 inches + 81 cm
Bodice Length from Outside Shoulder: 14 inches + 36 cm
Total Length from Outside Shoulder: 42 inches + 107 cm
Hem Length: 1.5 inches + 4 cm
Zipper Lengths: 9 inches + 23 cm and 6 inches + 15 cm
Note: Measurements taken from outside, flat and stretched seam to seam.
* Lovely late 1940s sheer navy blue chiffon dress
* Fabric features abstract floral design in lighter blue shades and white
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and A-line skirt
* Elbow length sleeves that are lightly gathered towards the edge
* Scooped neckline featuring two ties secured to bodice to give a cutout effect
* Decorative rhinestone button cinches both ties at neckline for a waterfall drop
* Gored skirt with two seams at each hipline that open part way down for fullness
* Unlined, built-in shoulder pads, raw seams and hand finished hem
* Side metal zipper with smaller one at back neckline
This lovely dress is in excellent condition for its age and presents beautifully. Please note that, as the dress is sheer, a navy petticoat was added for presentation purposes only and not included within this listing. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.