Vintage 1940s Navy Blue Gabardine Suit- New!
Bust: 37 inches + 94 cm
Waist: 28 inches + 71 cm
Sleeves from Shoulder: 22 inches + 56 cm
Length: 20 inches + 51 cm
Waist: 27 inches + 69 cm
Hips: swing sweep
Length: 25 inches + 63.5 cm
* Vintage 1940s navy blue tailored gabardine suit
* Classic silhouette with nipped waist
* Jacket features contrast white collar edged with blue and white gingham with
turned out cuffs
* Double-breasted closure with matching corded buttons
* Detachable capelet lined in blue and white gingham cotton
* Matching high-waisted swing skirt gathered at back
* Label reads "Junior Accent Original"
This is an identical suit to one I sold years ago, except in a larger size. It is always a thrill to come across a duplicate item - especially one that has such presence. In terms of presentation, the suit is in great condition with no wear, damage or fading. The only issue of note is that there is a slight iron sheen at front bodice but it is very minor and only seen from certain angles. Apart from that it presents beautifully.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item. Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!