Vintage 1950s - 1960s Blue Roses Brocade Cocktail Dress- New!
Bust: 36 inches + 91 cm
Waist: 27 inches + 69 cm
Bodice Length (from outer shoulder): 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 109.5 cm
* Gorgeous late 1950s - early 60s blue roses brocade dress
* Material is embossed with silver braided trim
* Classic silhouette with cinched waist and flared skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with low scooped neckline
* Skirt features a petal shaped hem at centre front decorated with a large self bow
* Low scooped back with large self bow at back waist
* Lined in bodice with blue organza and skirt with white heavy cotton for structure
* Working back metal zipper
Such a beautiful vibrant dress, the colour is absolutely gorgeous! The dress presents beautifully as can be seen from the photos, with no issues of note to the external part of the dress. The internal lining on the bodice is faded in places and lightly soiled around the armpit area but not visible externally. The zipper is longer than the opening but appears to be original and is fully functional. Apart from these minor points, she is in great condition. Cleaned and ready to party.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.