Vintage 1950's Blue & White Buffalo Plaid Cotton Dress - New!
Bust: 36 inches + 91.44 cm
Waist: 28 inches + 71.12 cm
Hips: 38 inches + 96.52 cm
Total Length: 44 inches + 111.76 cm
* Vintage 1950s blue and white buffalo plaid cotton dress
* Classic silhouette with seaming at waistline for wasp waist
* Dropped waistline with self trim and deep knife pleating for very full skirt
* Sleeveless with rolled collar at front and tied at back with long bow
* Side metal zipper
* Label reads Helen Powell - Tailored Juniors
* Old store stock - never worn. I am told this dress was original stock from the Fashionable Howard's Clothing Store in Beacon Falls, Connecticut. The store closed its doors in 1954.
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition for its age. As it was never worn, the fabric is bright and crisp, and free from any flaws. Shown with a crinoline which is not included in this listing.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.