Vintage 1950s Orange Red Cotton Atomic Novelty Print Dress - New!
Bust: 34 inches + 86.36 cm
Waist: 25 inches + 63.50 cm
Total Length: 46 inches + 116.84 cm
* Original 1950s orange red cotton material
* Printed with wonderful atomic abstract geometric patterns in yellow, blue, green,
black and white
* Classic silhouette with a fitted bodice and full circle skirt
* Bodice with a flattering v-neckline squared off at back
* Short sleeves with black whipstitch edge
* Darting on bodice for streamline shape
* Wonderful corset effect at back with black piping the ends of which can be pulled around waist as a belt or left hanging at back
* Side metal zipper
This striking dress presents beautifully. No notable flaws that I can see. It's in great vintage condition for its age
Shown with a crinoline for presentation purposes and not included in this listing.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.