Vintage 1950s Parasols Novelty Print Taffeta Dress- New!
Size: Small - Medium
Bust: 34 - 35 inches + 86 - 89 cm
Waist: up to 28 inches + 71 cm
Bodice Length From Outside Shoulder: 17 inches + 43 cm
Total Length: 49 inches + 124 cm
Hem Length: none
* Vintage 1950s pale gold taffeta dress
* Gorgeous novelty print of open and closed parasols in black
* Classic silhouette with cinched in waist and full skirt
* Sleeveless bodice with low scooped neckline from shelf bust
* Black insert underneath scooped neckline
* Neckline finishes as a halter at back with dipped pointed waist
* Wide almost full circle skirt
* Skirt has deep scalloped border at hemline with black underskirt peeping through
* Fully lined in black taffeta with a couple of raw seams and hand stitched hem
* Side metal zipper boning has been removed
This eye-catching novelty dress is in great condition for its age. Perhaps a mark or two and some stressed seams but apart from that nothing to note. It had a couple of stains which disappeared with washing. Cleaned and ready to wear. Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.