Vintage 1950s Pink Roses Bouquet Pique Dress - New!
Bust: 36 inches + 91.44 cm (will stretch to 38 inches + 96.52 cm)
Waist: 28 inches + 71.12 cm
Length: 47 inches +119.38 cm
1st instalment due 19/4/17 (Paid), 2nd instalment due 3/5/17 (Paid) 3rd instalment due 17/5/17, (Paid) 4th instalment due 31/5/17 (Paid) , 5th instalment due 14/6/17 (Paid) and final instalment due 28/6/17 (PAID...Thank YOU)
* Stunning 1950s white glazed waffle weave cotton dress
* Gorgeous light and dark pink roses bouquet pattern with trailing golden sprays
* Classic silhouette with fitted bodice
* Sleeveless with scooped oval neckline
* Amazing scalloped tuck pleated peplum apron front
* Full circle skirt ballerina length
* Side metal zipper
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in amazing condition for its age. No flaws at all, it's as if it was never worn.
Shown with a crinoline which is not included.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.