1950s Pistachio Green Cotton Floral Dress- New! (RESERVED)
Size: Small - Medium
Bust: 36 inches + 91cm
Waist up to : 28 inches + 71 cm
Bodice Length: 15 inches + 38 cm
Total Length: 43 inches + 109 cm
Hem Length: none
Zipper Length: 18 inches + 46 cm
Note: All measurements taken flat and stretched seam to seam
This dress is reserved for a special person and not available for sale at this time. Thanks fr understanding.
* Lovely 1950s pistachio green cotton and rayon blend dress
* Fabric design features floral print pattern that looks like cross stitch embroidery
* Classic silhouette with nipped waist and full skirt
* Bodice has 3/4 bracelet length sleeves with oval neckline
* Added panel fashioned to look like shawl neckline ending under bust
* Centre front self bow and shelf bust
* Full skirt with princess seaming starting under bust
* Unlined, raw seams with hand finished hem
* Back metal zipper with original swing tags
* Label reads Coup de Vogue Another Kent Fashion
This really lovely dress is in pristine condition for its age and presents so beautifully. The dress is deadstock/ old store stock with original swing tags. Obviously never worn with the fabric remaining crisp and unfaded, Please drop us a line if your require additional information about this listing.
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance should this rare circumstance arise.
We make every effort to post your item within 1-3 days of payment. Should a circumstance arise where we are unable to post within this timeframe (eg we are away at a fair) we will contact you immediately. Please note that our postage charges are based on standard international and domestic air packages - all with tracking. If you want to upgrade to express postage or require insurance, please contact us prior to checkout and we will adjust the rates accordingly.
Yes we do offer flexible layby/layaway options and are open to negotiation as to the time period. Obviously, the more expensive the item the longer the time you will have to finalise payment. Contact us to see how accommodating we can be :)
If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - let us know we may be able to help you with a special listing!
Our photos are taken with a mix of studio and ambient lighting. Whilst we take care with the colour balance of our photos, individual computer monitors register colours differently depending on their calibration. If you want the exact colour shade drop us a line and we will give you the Universal Pantone colours that match the item.