1950's Slate, Blue, Jade & Purple Striped Dress - New!
Bust: 38 inches + 96.52cm ( meant to be full due to cut)
Waist: 26 inches + 66.04 cm
Total Length: 46 inches + 116.84 cm
* 950s slate, blue, jade, purple cotton dress with tiny black hearts in the stripes
* Classic silhouette with shelf bust, wasp waist and full gathered skirt
* Bodice has attached pocket on each side, vertical stripes to under bust, collar.
* Dolman 3/4 length sleeves with turned up cuffs
* Skirt has row of black shiny buttons which can be left open to show petticoat
* Back metal zipper.
This vintage dress has been carefully looked after and is in excellent condition for its age - no damage that I can see. I was told it originally belonged to a school teacher and I think it is absolutely the perfect dress for wearing to school - demure, stylish and, of course, the breast pockets are perfect for holding a crayon or two..:)
Shown with a crinoline which is not included in this listing.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.