Vintage 1950s Vivid Orange & Red Cotton Floral Dress - New!
Bust: 40 inches + 101.60 cm
Waist: 34 inches + 86.36 cm
Hips: Full sweep
Total Length: 44 inches + 111.76 cm
* 1950s white cotton fabric printed with vibrant orange and red flowers
* Classic silhouette with fitted waist and wide skirt
* Scooped oval neckline featuring a rounded collar trimmed with rhinestones
* Ribbon trim on collar threaded through a rhinestone circular buckle
* Pocket in side seam and original belt
* Perfectly working side metal zipper
This garment is in excellent condition for its age with no notable flaws, rips or stains. It presents beautifully.
Shown with a crinoline and decorative ribbon used for presentation purposes and not included in the listing.
We are more than happy to answer any inquires about this item or to negotiate a mutually agreeable lay-by arrangement. If you are looking for something that you don't currently find in our shop - drop us a line, we would love to accommodate you with a listing!
This item is within our selling stock. In the unlikely event that two buyers purchase this item concurrently, payment will be immediately refunded to the latter purchaser. We apologise in advance if this rare circumstance arises.
Please Note: Care is taken in the reproduction of photos to ensure the most accurate depiction, however monitor colours can vary between devices due to differences in settings. If colour verification is critical, please contact us and we will give you the universal Pantone colour that matches the item.